HDPE pipes are manufactured from High Density Polyethylene polymer used as pressure pipes for many applications such as drinking water systems, Gas pipelines, drainage pipes, electrical and telecommunication conduits, mining and slurry pipes, sewer pipes, Irrigation system, fire extinguishing systems, etc. High quality HDPE pipes are manufactured according to the Thai Industrial Standard TIS. 982-2556
HDPE pipe has superior properties compared to other pipes in many ways as follow;
- High Impact Resistance
- High Chemical Resistance
- High Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance
- High Flexibility
- Easy Installation
- Easy Welding (Butt fusion welding)
HDPE pipes manufactured according to Thai Industrial Standard TIS. 982-2556 are black in color as the raw materials are compounded with 3% carbon black to increase the environmental resistance against sunlight and chemicals resulting in longer lifespan of HDPE pipes upto 50 years.
Since the HDPE pipes produced will be black in color. Color stripes are introduced to indicate the function and use of the pipes. The colors are classified as follows;
- HDPE pipe with “blue” stripes are used for drinking water and potable water
- HDPE pipe with “green” stripes are used for drainage pipe, sewer pipe and golf course drainage pipe
- HDPE pipe with “red or orange” stripes are used for electrical, telecommunication and cable conduits.
- HDPE pipe with “yellow” stripes are used for gas pipes
- HDPE pipe with “grey” stripes are used for chemical pipes, industrial pipes and mining pipes.
- HDPE pipe with no stripes are used for agriculture pipes
Thai Vinytech (2002) HDPE pipe can be used for several projects in Thailand such as The sea, river or canal submersed water pipeline projects or the underground cable system projects. For more information, please contact Thai Vinytech (2002) sales team at 081-840-2967.
The use of HDPE pipe should be according to the application design and should not be misused to avoid any accident. Customers can consult with Thai Vinytech (2002) customer service team who will guide the appropriate materials for the customers.
Thai Vinytech (2002) Company Limited manufactures High quality uPVC and HDPE pipes and fittings in the Kingdom of Thailand under the trademark Thai Vinytech (2002). Thai Vinytech (2002) Company Limited uses high quality machineries with latest technologies to support customer needs in various industries. With over 25 years experience, Thai Vinytech (2002) have proven its product quality and high level of services to both domestic and international customers.
For more information, please contact us